Pages

Saturday 29 November 2014

My 5 Most Used Brushes | Eyes

A while a go, I did a post on my Top 5 Face Brushes and said I would be doing a post on my Top 5 Eye Brushes, so I have finally got around to doing it. 


When it comes to eye brushes, there are three basics you need, a blending brush, eye-shadow brush and a pencil brush. 

The first brushes I am going to talk about are shader brushes. One I love to use to start off my eye look is the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. I use it to apply my neutral coloured shadow, it's really soft and blends colours out lovely! This comes in the Eye Starter Set and I got mine from Superdrug for £20.99.
Other shadow brushes I love are regular shadow brushes, I have shown you two because a lot of different companies do these brushes and they all do the same job. I love the MAC one which I can't find on the website, so I shown you the E.L.F Eyeshadow Brush one because although it has shorter hairs, it is pretty much the same thing, plus it only costs £1.95!

Next are blending brushes, the first one I love I have only just recently got and started to love, it's out of a set I got off eBay 10 Piece Synthetic Set and only cost £8.99! Its really soft and nice to blend with. 

The last two brushes are from Morphe Cosmetics, I have done a full review on these brushes and also on there eye-shadows so I will leave that right here if you want to see it.. I absolutely love these brushes, they are amazing quality and really affordable!


I hope this helps you out, if you have any favourite brushes make sure you let me know..

Thankyou for reading,

Chelsea 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment