Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

Monthly Favourites | October

I don't really have two many favourites this month but I thought I would share with you anyway..


Rimmel Brow This Way | Clear - sticks my hairs down so well, they don't budge all day and it's really affordable.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless - super lengthening, it had become my favourite mascara. 

Rimmel Apocolips Matte Lip Velvet | Meteoric Matte - lasts a good time, gorgeous colour and I love the fact it's matte! 

Nivea Lip Butter | Original - super hydrating, keeps my lips soft for ages. 

Maybelline Colour Tattoo | On and On Bronze - brilliant for everyday, so easy to use and acts as a really good base. 

E.L.F Glitter Primer | Sheer - tacky base which is great for pigments or loose shadows, really affordable and only need a tiny bit!

I have been trying a lot of Rimmel products this month that's why I have a lot in my favourites, but generally I have been loving everything I have spoken about. 

Thankyou for reading,

Chelsea
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment