Pages

Saturday 29 November 2014

How I Do My Brows | Review

I have recently changed up a few products when I do my brows, but all products I use are cheap and affordable, and really easy to use.



The first thing I do is comb them through with some kind of spoolie or brow brush, just to get them the way I want them to go.

Then I go in with the E.L.F Eyebrow Kit in medium, I only use the wax and completely fill in my brows. I always stick to the natural shape of my brows and just fill them in.  I love this products, it's probably my favourite brow products, it's quick, easy and very affordable!

Next I go in with the Rimmel Mono Shadow in 033 Dusk, only over the sparse areas, just to slightly fill them in more. I like this shadow because it doesn't have much of a red undertone. I'm not sure if they sell these anymore but I really like it. 

Then finally I go in with the Rimmel Brow This Way in the Clear shade to set everything in and make sure my brows stay in all day! This does make my hairs stick down really well,  even though I don't need it because the E.L.F wax sticks the hairs down this just makes sure they stay down. 

I love all these products for my brows, and would recommend for you to try them..

I hope you enjoyed this,

Chelsea
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment