Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

Urban Decay -v- MUA

The Urban Decay Naked Palette (original) is such a popular product, and honestly is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes. It can be bought from a lot of different places, I got mine from Debenhams for £37.00 and I have got my money's worth out of it..



However, if you have wanted this palette, but couldn't afford it or didn't want to splurg the money on it then you should try out the MUA Palette called Undressed. It is pretty much identical to the Naked Palette, except it costs £4.00! I get my MUA products from Superdrug


Some of the Urban Decay shadows are richer in colour, but the MUA are brilliant doupes! I have had them both for a while and think they are both amazing. 

I hope this has helped you out and thankyou for reading, let me know your opinions about these palettes..

(P.s Superdrug is having an offer on MUA at the moment, where if you spend £8 or more you get a free Eyeshadow palette worth £4. Take advantage of this deal, I already have) 

Chelsea 
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment