Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

BH Cosmetics 10 Blush Palette




If you are running out of ideas for a Christmas present, or your a Make-up artist, a beginner in Make-up or just love it in general. Then this is a brilliant thing to buy. My Mum got me this last year for Christmas and I have loved it ever since!

You get 10 decent sized blushes for no more than £20, which works out at about £2 a blush.. which is crazy! I don't think you can buy BH Cosmetics in the UK, I got mine of Amazon. However, a lot of brands do things that are similar to this.

They are brilliantly pigmented, so you do have to be careful when you apply them, you will have to go in with a light hand as I found out. 
There are colours for every season and skin tone, plus it isn't too bulky so you would be able to travel with it and not take anything else for your cheeks as it also comes with a bronzer. 

Its something I have got a lot of use out of. Have tried it, what do you think of it?..


Chelsea,
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment