Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

What's In My Bag - Autumn Edition

The bag I have been using recently is from House of Frazer, the brand is called Juno; I'm not sure what the bag is called because I can't find it on the website anymore. I'm not sure if they stock it still, but it's a beautiful maroon/plum shade with black and gold detailing on it. It's the perfect size to fit everything I need in there, and looks absolutely beautiful! 




What's inside my bag:
Cat Purse - for money and cards (Newlook) 
Owl Notebook - to make lists or little notes (Ebay) 
Pink Diary - for reminders and things that need payin ect.. (Ebay)
A Pen - for my diary and notebook 
Faux Leather Gloves - Incase my hands get cold (Primark)
Sunglasses - Incase the sun blinds me while I'm out or driving (Phillipines)
Glasses Case - so the glasses won't get scratched (Primark) 
Two Nail Files - just Incase 
Barclays Pinsentry thing? - I don't use it, I have forgot my code but it is for online banking 
Business Cards - always carry some around with me (Vistaprint) 
Vaseline - my lips always get dry 


This is something different for my blog, I hope you liked it xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment