Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Real Techniques Brush Review

I have had these brushes for ages now but never actually thought of doing a review about them. If you already have these brushes then it's pointless you reading this because you already know how amazing they are! I use them everyday without fail because they have become a staple in my routine. I have the Core Collection and the Starter Set. They are all sinthetic in these kits, and if your just starting with make up or your looking for a easy & cheap set of brushes, I would defiantly recommend giving these a try.. You will love them. I got mine for £20.99 I believe from Superdrug. They are incredably cheap for how good they are! The bristles are amazingly soft, wash really easy and make your application so much simpler because they are effortless too use. 

My all time favourite brushes out of these are the Buffing Brush, which I use for my foundation, (I've spoke more about it in my recent foundation post which I will leave right here) and the Delux Crease Brush. Which can be used for so many different things; applying shadow on the lid, in the crease, blending concealer. Just anything really. 


No comments:

Post a Comment