Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Can I just start off by saying I have no clue how to pronounce the name of this, but despite that, I love this product! I am a fan of cleansing waters in general and I used to use the L'Oreal one and I do still love that one, but then this is like double the product for around the same price.

(Excuse that it's got bubbles in, I dropped it)

It has multiple uses, it can be part of your cleansing routine, it can be a make-up remover or cleanser.. The way I use it is I wash my face, cleanse it then use this and then go in with toner. I find this makes your face feel really refreshed and clean. It doesn't sting at all if you decide to use it as a eye make up remover, it's really gentle and soothing; and also doesn't dry out your skin like some do, it's quite hydrating. 

A little bit goes a really long way, you get 400 ml of product which is a lot as you only need a tiny bit (I always use too much). 
It's really cheap, the packaging is pretty and simple, I just love it, it's really become a staple in my skin care routine and would recommend it too everyone  even if you have sensitive skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment