Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

My 5 Most Used Brushes | Face

I have decided too do two posts on my favourite brushes, i am started with face brushes. All these brushes are very inexpensive (except one) that's why I chose them, although they are still very good quality! I am a very big lover of make-up brushes, I love everything about them.
The first brush I am going to talk about is the Mac 168 brush. This is the only higher end brush I have included because I dont have a cheep alternative. This is a brilliant blush brush, its also good for contouring; its super soft and is a perfect shape for the cheek. There are many cheep alternatives out there which are just as good. It retails for £27.00 on the Mac Website.
The next one I want too talk about is the E.L.F Small Stipple Brush. I love this brush! It is the perfect brush for cream blush/bronzers. Its a brilliant quality brush for only £3.95. It can be found on the E.l.F Website.
The next two brushes i want too talk about are both from Real techniques. The first one is the Contour Brush, I use this brush for two different things; blending in concealer and applying bronzer or contouring. I think it applys just enough product and blends it out at the same time. Then the Buffing Brush, which i use for foundation, it helps give a good coverage and blends it all in, it really does the work for you! They can be both bought from the same pack called the Core Collection from Superdrug for £20.99.
The last brush I want too talk about is the Joursna Brush. I bought this of Ebay, but i tried to get a link for you guys but I cant find it. It was from Hong Kong, and I believe it was around £3 or £4 which is so cheep because this brush is just as good as the others! It is super soft, makes my foundation look flawless and I love it.. I would recommend this is people can't afford any others and they want to find a good cheep brush, then to try this one!
If you want to keep up with me on my social media sites, then just click the links below:
Instagram Twitter
Thankyou for reading,
Chelsea
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment