Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

Real Techniques Nics Picks

I have been after these for a while and could never get my hands on them. I opened them on Christmas Day off Leon and I was very excited. I think they are limited edition so I am very pleased I have them. 

You get 5 brushes all with beautiful silver handles; Duo- Fiber Face Brush, Cheek Brush, Base Shadow Brush, Angled Shadow Brush and Eyeliner Brush. My favourites out of this set are the Duo- Fiber brush and the Eyeliner Brush. 



Like all Real Techniques brushes they are super soft and really well made. I have the Core Collection and the Eye Starter set, I have done a review on those if you would like to see that.. 

This set retails for a little bit more than the others for £30.00, but I think totally worth it! Superdrug have an offer with them at the moment for £19.99 so if you don't have them but want them then this would be a good time to get them before they are gone. 



Real Techniques are coming out with a line of brushes made more for professionals, which are more expensive then these, I think altogether with brushes will be around £60. They look very beautiful and I am really excited for them too come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment