Pages

Thursday 8 January 2015

Favourite Lip Products for 2014 | Drugstore

There are a bunch of lip products I have been loving this year, both high end and drugstore. I thought I would do my top favourite drugstore so that way if anyone wants to try them out they will be able too easily.





I'm not going to do them in order, just list them as I go..

1) Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipsticks - I was obsessed with these when I first got them, really easy to apply & super creamy.

2) L'Oreal Colour Riche Collection - I love this range of lipsticks, they are one of my all time favourites. They are lovely and creamy & pigmented.

3) Rimmel Matte Appocolips - I have to admit I love a matte lip product, I found these really easy to use, they didn't drag on my lips at all, good pigmentation and lasts a long time.

5) E.L.F Matte Lip Colours - going along with the matte theme, these are amazing! I am obsessed with these and I have got my sister into them and she loves them too.

4) W7 Lipsticks - I only got these towards the end of the Year but I am so impressed with them! They are super inexpensive, really creamy and buttery and pigmented! I love them.

Chelsea,
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment