Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

I ❤️ Make - Up Naked Chocolate Palette




To start off, if you didn't know already I ❤️ Make - Up is pretty much the same brand as Make - Up Revolution, you can buy them both off the Make - Up Revolution website, which is where I bought my order.

I was so excited for this to get delivered, I have wanted to have my hands on it since they brought it out. I knew I would love it, it has such amazing colours; some neutrals, purples, shimmers and mattes and all the colours are named after different chocolates (which is adorable). The packaging is so cute, and it has a brilliant sized mirror as well so you could take it places with you and do your make up on the go.

You should definitely go and pick one up! It's beautiful, and I know I will get a lot of use out of mine.
What is your favourite product from Make-Up Revolution?

Chelsea,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment