Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

Top 5 Maybelline Products

I have been loving Maybelline recently so it's only right to do a post about 5 of my favourite things, there is obviously more but I have to draw the line somewhere because I could go on forever about them. 
(This isn't in any order of which is my total favourite, just listing them)

1.  Colour Sensation Lipsticks. £6.99
I have done a post about them recently if you want to check it out just click here

2. Baby Skin, Instant Pore Eraser - £7.99
This really does reduce the look of my pores, I have been noticing them a lot recently, but when I use this I can barely see them at all which is amazing. It's kind of a silky feeling, but not very heavy you can't feel you have it on. 

3. 24hr Colour Tattoo. - £4.99
Obvcourse these are on my list, they are amazing bases for your eyeshadow. They make everything more pigmented and last for ages! They are also gorgeous on their own, there is lovely colours available so you can easy wear them alone. 

4. The Colossal Volume Express Mascara. - £7.99
Gives amazing volume, makes your lashes look really black. Really nice mascara, isn't too clumpy or wet so it's easy to apply. 

5. Hyper glossy Liquid Liner. - (can't find the price anywhere, sorry)
I have also done a post about this so if you want to read why I love this then just click here


No comments:

Post a Comment