Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

E.L.F Baked Bronzer Review

I have talked about this for the longest time now, so I thought it would be right if I did a blog post of its own. This has to be my favourite Bronzer through the whole of summer. I can't describe how amazing it is, it gives the best bronzey glow to your skin but without it looking like you have loads of product on your face, if that makes sense. It is technically matte, it has no shimmer in it so it can still be used to contour but somehow it makes you look so healthy, it has something in it to create the amazing glow. I got mine from the E.L.F website, I think it was £3.95 I'm not entirely sure but if I was you, I would defiantly check it out especially if you like a dewy/glowey look!
(It looks kind of orange in this picture but it is not like that in person)

No comments:

Post a Comment