Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

My Foundation Routine

The foundation I have been loving is the L'Oreal True match, I recently done a blog post on this and another L'Oreal Foundation so if you want to read that then just click here. I am totally obsessed with this foundation, I love it so much I literally use it everyday. It creates such a flawless finish to the skin, it covers every little thing on your face if you build it up. The way I apply it is, I apply one full layer then add to the areas that need more coverage and that way it makes my skin look flawless. Mine is in the shade W1 Golden Ivory, the range of colours in this line is incredable, it has so many different colours with so many different undertones, so if you have a more pink or yellow undertone there will be a perfect match for you. 
The brush I always use with this is the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, this brush really does the work for you. You just move it around and it creates a perfect finish with you foundation. It blends and buffs it so seamlessly, without disturbing anything you may have already applied. I go in circular motions all over my face to get the best result. It's my favourite foundation brush! 




No comments:

Post a Comment