Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

A Cheeky Little Purchase

I told myself I wasn't going to buy this palette because I didn't need it.. However, I couldn't help myself from picking it up. It's so beautiful! I am in love with the colours, they are exactly the type of colours I go for everyday. I recently got the Naked 2 palette but then I saw the 3 and thought the colours were more me also that I would get more use out of this one. Or so I keep telling myself so I can justify why I bought it! 


I am simply in love. 

From Left to Right: Strange, Dusk, Burntout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside and Blackheart. 


Swatches: Dust, Burntout, Buzz, Liar, Mugshot and Blackheart 

This is my favourite Naked Palette and I would recommend anyone to get it the colours are so gorgeous I have literally worn it everyday since I got it, I don't think it will ever get old for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment