Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

Mini MUA Haul

I recently picked up a few things from the brand MUA - Make up Acadamy. This is a really cheep brand which can be picked up from Superdrug Uk, I love it! Some of the things from this brand are such good quality they should be way more expensive than they actually are. 
So the first thing I picked up was one of there eye shadow palettes, I got the one in the black packaging named Undressed. These are apparently a copy of the Urban Decay Naked palettes so I was excited to see how similar they are. They have really pretty colours and have a few different palettes to choose from. 


Then I got two of the individual Pearl shadows, one in the shade 29 which is the greeny gold shade and the shade 12 which is my favourite! It's a blue/brown shade. It's absolutely gorgeous! 


Then I picked up a lipstick in the shade Bare which was only £1!! It's a really nice nude shade and is really creamy I am actually so impressed with it. 


The next thing I got was a cream blush in the shade Blossom, I haven't had chance to use this yet but this was only £1 aswell! I hope it's good because I love cream blushers, they seem to look better on my skin. 


And the last thing I got was the Pro Base Eye Primer which is a nice nude shade and you only need a little amount. 


From left to right: Pearl shadow in the shade 12, Pearl shadow in 29 then the Lipstick in the shade Bare 

No comments:

Post a Comment