Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

My Go To Make-Up Look

I have been absolutely loving this foundation it has such good coverage, lasts such a long time, it's a good price and doesn't make me break out, doesn't dry me out and it is probably my favourite foundation so far. 
 
I use the shade Liar (blue dot) as a lid colour, it's gorgeous! Then I use Nooner (green dot) as my transition colour/ crease shade and then the shade Strange (red dot) as my highlight shade for my inner corner and brow bone. 

# Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation - Warm Almond 
# Rimmel Mono Shadow in 33 Dusk and Brow Fill In Powder in 04 Brunette - Brows 
# Elf Baked Bronzer in St Lucia 
# Elf Blush in Candid Coral 
# Elf Baked Blush as a highlight 
# MUA Pro Base Eye Primer 
# Urban Decay Naked 3 - Nooner, Liar and Strange, and a matte brown MUA palette 
# Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara 
# Nivia Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose 
# MUA Lipstick in Bare 
#Mac Lipglass in Crimson (limited edition) 

No comments:

Post a Comment