Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Random Drugstore Haul

I don't think it has been too long since I did a haul post, but I thought I would share with you guys what I have picked up recently.


~ L'Oréal True Match, I picked up another one because I was running low & it is my all time favourite! 
~ Barry M Nail Varnish - Cappucino 
~ Rimmel Brow This Way - Clear 
~ L'Oréal Super Liner 
~ L'Oréal Miss Manga Mascara 
~ Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 03 
~ Rimmel Apocolips Matte Lip Velvet - 307 Meteoric Matte (my new obsession, it is gorgeous!)
When you spent £10 or more on Rimmel products you got a free Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara, which is amazing! I think it retails at £7.99, You should all take advantage of the fact you get a free full sized mascara! 

I am on the hunt for lengthening mascaras so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know..

I hope you enjoyed this,

Thankyou for reading,

Chelsea
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment