Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

Collective/ Birthday Beauty Haul

So, if you don't follow me on Instagram or Twitter then you wouldn't know it's was my birthday recently, too celebrate that it was only right too buy some new make-up! I was good though and didn't buy too much...

I ordered from a few different sites;
The first one was E.L.F, they don't stock it in stores in the UK so I have to order it from the site, but they do have a UK site which makes it easier. 
- Small Stipple Brush
- Concealer Brush 
- Glitter Primer in Sheer 
- Eyebrow Kit in Medium
- Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose 
Then I ordered from Morphe, I had to get it shipped from abroad because they don't have a UK site. I was disappointed when I tried to order because everything I wanted was sold out, so I only got 3 things: 
- Multicolour Matte Palette 35C
- Blending Crease Brush 
- Precision Pencil Brush 


Then I got the Benefit Fun- Size Flirts Set, which I have done a post on & I will leave that here if you want too see that. 

Then I got some products that I needed to replenish because I had ran out;
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 
- Garnier Moisturiser 
- Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser 


I didn't actually have time to get anything else, so this is all I bought. I will be doing posts including these products, so make sure you keep an eye out for them.

Thankyou for reading,,

Chelsea
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment