Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

Hair Care Routine

So when it comes to my hair, I like to look after it like I do my skin. So I go about looking after it in a similar way, I start off by washing it. I only wash my hair every 3/4 days sometimes a little longer, that way my hair doesn't get greasy, it keeps all it's natural oils and stays shiney. If you wash it too much, it becomes damaged, dry and will go greasy every day. The shampoo and conditioner I'm using at the minute is the TRESemmé Silky Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner. I never really use the same one all the time so I'm always switching them up, this is just the one we have now. A good way to keep your hair soft, smooth and nourished is to deep condition it, I like to use a hair mask while I'm in the shower, the one I have been using is the Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask, if you don't already know argon oil is incredable good for your hair so I tend to go for things which include it into them. I only just this once or twice a week at the most. I use it after my Shampoo leave it on for 5-10 minutes then wash it out. Makes my hair feel so much better! Even when I use these I still get split ends so I like to apply serums and oils to the tips of my hair, I love the Pantene Pro-V Split End Serum and the Maroccon Argan Oil, they hydrate and make my hair look silky. I love using products that make my hair shine and look silky because I naturally have frizzy hair, so just before I style my hair I will use the Garnier Fructis Spray on Serum. I love this stuff, it doesn't only make my hair smell amazing, it looks so silky and shiney and healthy. So last but not least, if I ever use heat on my hair I will always use a heat protecter, I can't stress enough how important it is to use this! It stops your hair from becoming damaged from the heat which could lead your hair to snapping and having dry/snapped ends, which is never a good look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment