Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

L'Oreal Foundation Review

I recently picked up the L'Oreal True Match and the L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation. Based on reviews I have seen on these two foundations, the True Match is for oily/normal/combinationed skin and the Lumi Magique is for Dry/normal skin. They can be both bought from Superdrug for around £10/£11. Naturally I would go for the Lumi Magique simply because I like my skin to be dewy. However, I have heard nothing but good things about the True Match. So I picked up both, and I absolutely adore them! I tried the True Match first because I wanted to see what the hype what about, I got the shade D1-W1 Golden Ivory. Ive had it before but didn't enjoy it. This is such a good coverage, good colour match and flawless foundation, I now understand why people love it so much, the consistency is very thin and runny so it's easy to blend in, although it is runny it only need 2 layers for full coverage! Its a perfect combination of yellow and pink for my skin, most drugstore foundations are pinky toned on me.  Same for the Lumi Magique, I got the shade R/C/K2 Rose Porcelain. The only difference between these two foundations I would say, is the fact that this one is more Glowey and dewy. Which I love! It's also an amazing coverage, it's slightly thicker but still so easy to blend in. I'm currently using this one because I haven become abit more tanned, I just love it! It is defiantly my favourite foundation. There are a wide colour range to choose from in them as well so you will always match your skin tone. I honestly can't say enought good things about these.. I would defiantly reccomend both!




No comments:

Post a Comment