Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

LA Jumbo Eye Pencil Review

So I haven't had chance to post yet as I'm on holiday in the Phillipines.. Yes it's amazing! I will be doing a post about my time here, But I have missed writing so I'm glad I have finally got the chance to.

I wanted to talk about the LA Colours Jumbo Eye Pencils, there are a lot of these types of things out there now but not all at the same quality, these are honestly amazing! I have fallen in love. Although I only picked up three of the colours, I really wished I got more but I will defiantly be going back for the rest. They are so creamy and soft yet such good pigmentation and really inexpensive! 



The colors I picked up are: bronze shimmer, cherry blossom and irredescent light.. 


Bronze shimmer is so beautiful it's a bronzey gold shade and looks absolutely gorgeous on, cherry blossom is pink and glossy just as pretty.. Irredescent light, I was slightly disappointed about because I was hoping it was more visible, it's pretty but not very noticeable. 

The good thing about these is they don't move when they are on, they don't need setting with an eyeshadow and are so pigmented they can be worn on there own! I want more colours.. They have a wide range which I really good and I got mine from Boyes Uk and they were only £1! You can't say no to that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment