Pages

Saturday 26 April 2014

April Favourites

So I thought I would get a head start on my monthly favourites post because I haven't really had chance to do them the last couple of months and I didn't want to miss out this time! I have had a lot of things I have been loving this month but I am going to try to keep this short.
I will start with make-up seen as though it is my most favourite thing ever. As you will have seen from a resent post, I have been absolutely loving the LA Colours Jumbo Eye Pencils, but my favourite one out of the ones I have has to be Cherry Blossom, I absolutely love it! I have worn it everyday for the past 2 weeks and still aren't bored of how it looks yet.. It is so creamy, looks beautiful and last such a long time. The foundations I have been loving this month are the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous and the Rimmel Lasting Finish. I have been mixing these two together because it makes the right shade for me while I am tanned. They are absolutely beautiful together, they last a really long time, look amazing in photos and make me look flawless which is everything I want my foundation to do! The Last thing I am going to mention this month make-up wise are three lip products, the first one is the LA Colours Lipstick in the colour Keepsake, mixed with the Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in the Colour Rose Shine and then the Dior Lip Fluid in number 445. It makes the most gorgeous nude colour that doesn't make me look washed out. I could have added a lot more make-up wise but I didn't want to go overboard. My Favourite brush this month has to be the Mac Duo Fibre Face Brush, it has made my foundation buff into my skin flawlessly, it is quick and easy, blends in so nicely I absolutely love it! A Nail Varnish I haven't had all month but have been obsessed with since I picked it up is the George Quick Dry Nail Varnish in 79 Cupcake. It is a beautiful colour and doesn't chip straight away like most nail varnishes do on me.
Two hair products I have been obsessed with this month is the Garnier Fructis I Love My Sleek Spray on Serum, this has the longest title. It makes my hair really shiny and smooth, it also smells amazing! Plus it says it has Argon Oil in which is a bonus. The next one is the TRESemme 24 Hour Body Sculpting Spray Gel. This makes my hair stay in place, it helps with the volume however the only thing I don't like about this is the way it comes out of the bottle, it kind of just shoots out, if that makes any sense at all! The very last thing I am going to mention is moisturiser. My favourite this month is the Nivea Soft Moisturiser, this stuff is amazing.. it makes me feel so soft and silky, it desnt make me feel sticky or make anything stick to me after i have applied it. I prefer this one to the normal Nivea cream because this is a lot thinner and easier to spread out and rub in.


No comments:

Post a Comment