Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

Simple Beauty Products/ My Night Time Routine.

I have been using these products for a long time now. My skin is dry and sensitive, these are one of the few products I can use on my face without it being irritated. 

I start my night time routine by using a make up wipe to remove most of the make up I have on my face, I then use my Kaeso Beauty Eye Make Up remover to remove my eye make-up. I will then wash my face using the Simple Moisturising Facial Wash, I use a flannel to wet my face then rub the face wash in my hands and apply it to my face, I then use warm water and the flannel to take it off again. I then dry my face using a towel with a patting motion, this way it won't irritate my skin as much. My next step is I apply my Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion onto a cotton pad then rub it into my face, once I have done that, I take it off using the Simple Soothing Facial Toner also on a cotton pad. My last step is to moisturise, I do this by rubbing the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser into my face with my fingers. 

Simple Moisturising Face Wash - 
๐Ÿ”น 2 Vitamins ~ Pro- Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E
๐Ÿ”น 1 Skin Loving Ingrediant ~ Bisabolol 
๐Ÿ”น 0 Artificalness




Simple Cleansing Lotion -
๐Ÿ”น 2 Vitamins ~ Pro- Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E 
๐Ÿ”น 2 Skin Loving Ingredients ~ Bisabolol and Allantoin 
๐Ÿ”น 0 Artificialness 




Simple Facial Toner - 
๐Ÿ”น 2 Vitamins ~ Pro- Vitamin B5 and Pro- Vitamin B3
๐Ÿ”น 3 Skin Loving Ingredients ~ Chamomile, Witch Hazel and Allantoin 
๐Ÿ”น 0 Artificialness 




Simple Hydrating Moisturiser -
๐Ÿ”น 2 Vitamins ~ Pro- Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E 
๐Ÿ”น 2 Skin Loving Ingredients ~ Glycerin and Borage Seed Oil 
๐Ÿ”น 0 Artificialness 



These products are amazing, I love them, I haven't used anything else on my skin since I have got them. I will say however, I find the facial wash drying but if I put the moisturiser on after it then it makes my skin feel so soft and silky! I would recommend this to everyone who has dry skin like mine because it does help.. They arnt expensive products which is brilliant because they can be easily repurchased. All of Simple's products have 0 Artificialness in them, this means they don't have any perfume, colours or any harsh chemicals.. If you have sensitive skin and use products which have those in then you will know how much it hurts and stings your skin. These are designed so that it won't hurt and if or people with sensitive skin. I really find them amazing! 


Kaeso Beauty Eye Make - Up Remover - 

I have sensitive skin around my eyes so I find it hard to find things that don't sting or hurt, this doesn't sting it doesn't dry my skin out. I think it's really smooth when putting it on and it is also inexpensive, I got mine from a hair and beauty supplier but if you search it on the internet you would find it. It has Mallow Extract in it which helps to moisturise your skin, if you have sensitive eyes this does make a difference, it also has Grapeseed Oil which is meant to leave the eye lashes to feel silky, smoothed and cared for. I'm not sure about the eye lash thing I haven't really noticed if it does make a difference, but I love it all the same.. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment